Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The road to machine learning

In some spare time last year I worked on reworking a story I'd written for TechTarget on the topic of machine learning and related data infrastructure. I spoke with a few users in the story, so the reworking focuses on their end-use applications, while also covering vendors and technology employed. I did this as a Sway multimedia presentation. I faltered in final completion, in that an audio track was the proverbial bridge too far. So I call it a failure (experience tells us to jump from projects that are "projects of one" but thought it wa worth posting here, for experimental purposes. To read the story it is based on please go to "Machine Learning tools pose educational challenges for users." - Jack Vaughan


No comments:

Post a Comment